Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Granny is right!

I have recently overlooked all of the advantages of moving in with ellie. I was focusing merely on the negative aspects of giving up my old place. Maybe this is because I have been practically moved in with ellie for 7 or 8 months now, and just now having to officially move out, Or because I am a typically shortsighted male. Let me list some of the advantages. She keeps the apartment impeccably clean, including vacuuming it very frequently, and never while I am there (which always seems sort of mysterious). She also does an extraordinary amount of laundry, including mine. As a typical male I usually like to wait until I am out of clean socks, or boxers before I do the wash, while ellie does it as soon as one basket of laundry is full. She is also very kind and loving and fun to be around. She also cooks a number of tasty entries for dinner, and she lets me cook grilled cheese when ever I want.

In other news I have to confess that I was clicking ads multiple times on a few blog sites, including two that have recently been disabled. I am REALLY sorry for this, and I will no longer click ads. I didn't know they would take action against these innocent bloggers. Again I am very sorry about this situation, I didn't know, and I will stop.

2 comments:

ellie said...

I should have read the terms more carefully.

Anonymous said...

How many times did u click on them? I have actually read a few of them believe it or don't! But I haven't clicked on anybody's since ellie lost her senses.